Comment on page
Terms Of Service
Please read these terms carefully. If you do not agree to them, do not install, use, our products, services, or content.
- 1.To use our software, users obtain a valid license through purchasing it on our website then joining our Discord server creating a ticket with the following instructions sent to their email, and must maintain a good use of the use the software. Users are not allowed to share, redistribute, decompile, disassemble, tamper, or modify Astro and its services in any way.
- 2.By utilizing the services of Astro, users affirm the accuracy and truthfulness of all information provided to us. Additionally, users must be at least 16 years of age in order to legally access and use our software.
- 3.Users are strictly prohibited to resell any part of the software including configs, checks, anticheat logs, or licenses.
- 4.The purchase of an Astro license cannot be refunded after 24 hours from the time of purchase, unless a valid reason is provided and the product has not been downloaded. The user is not allowed to self-refund or chargeback.
- 5.We may collect certain data to improve our service, prevent piracy, and analyze software metrics. This includes accessing anticheat logs, activity logs of the license and IP addresses of servers using the software.
- 6.Users are strictly prohibited from disclosing their usage of our software, including the display of alerts or any other component of our software/service.
- 7.Astro may offer technical support to its customers, but the provision of support is not guaranteed. We reserve the right to refuse or limit support if we suspect that the customer is engaged in any activity that violates our terms of service or poses a detriment to our software or servers.
- 8.Astro reserves the right to restrict access to our service from certain IP addresses.
- 9.The user acknowledges that the software cannot guarantee the detection of all cheats. The software is not liable for any damages.
- 10.Astro software reserves the right to update or modify the software at any time, without prior notice, in order to enhance detections, improve performance, strengthen security, or introduce new features.
- 11.Astro can suspend or temporarily suspend the users Astro license if: We expect the user of breaking any part of the Terms Of Service.
- 12.Astro reserves the right to deny users from purchasing if their server fails to meet the following requirements: Servers are required to have an active player base of 50 or more, without any form of spoofing. Additionally, servers must be accessible, meaning players are able to join without any whitelisting procedures.
- 13.Users are prohibited from using Astro software to defame, harass, or discriminate against others.
- 14.The user, as the owner of the license copy, bears full responsibility for any violations of the terms of service, whether they occur accidentally or as a result of third-party actions.
- 15.Users who possess an Astro license are expected to remain informed about the Terms of Service, even if they are subject to change without prior notice.
- 16.Users who obtain a copy of the Astro license are not permitted to deploy it on a server intended for testing purposes, where players have access to Astro commands or receive alerts specifically for testing.
- 17.Users understand that they have to meet the requirements when using our product.
- 18.We reserve the right to deny access to individuals associated with the cheating/client community, including those involved in griefing.